Maid Agency

Maid Agency

Agensi Pekerjaan GCR Sdn Bhd we provide excellent maid services for achieves your needs and to resolves your problem In order to hire a maid, certain requirements are needed according to the Immigration Department of Malaysia.

We Are Provided The Following Professional Services

1. Bio-data selection of quality maid (after KDN approval letter)

2. Preparation of document and submission to immigration

Calling Visa
Sticker (Permit Endorsement)
Permit Renewal
Permit Cancellation (C.O.M)

3. Arrange clearance for workers at airport with customer or representative

4. Fomema Registration

5. Insurance Policy

Medical Insurance
Personal Accident Insurance
Foreign Worker Hospitalization and Surgical Insurance Scheme (FWHS / SKHPPA)

6. Lost Passport Application (Done at Embassy)

7. Renewal Permit Services
  Assist company apply renewal permit / extension permit via MYEG online system and etc

Our Available Service
  1. We giving you the most professional and best service. We will only appoint qualified maid who will meet your needs and standards.
  2. We are ready to serve you and discuss how we accommodate you.
  3. We understand the individual needs before we begin a search for possible candidates.
  4. We maintain the confidentiality throughout the whole hiring process.
Below are the basic requirements:
  • Employer must be married.
  • Employer which marital status is single or divorced is allowing as long as the employer is a female.
  • Expatriates and Permanent Residents are allowed.
  • Income per house hold must have a minimum income of RM36, 000.00 per year.
  • Reasons are required such as taking care of children below 15 years old, taking care of elderly or taking care of those that need medical attention.
Documents Needs:

Husband and Wife
  • Photocopy of NRIC
  • Passport Size Photo 2 pcs each
  • Photocopy of Pay Slips (Latest 3 Months)
  • Photocopy of KWSP (Latest 3 Months)
  • Photocopy of Income Tax (Full Sets)
  • Photocopy of LHDN / Resit Bayaran
  • Photocopy of Electricity Bill (if NRIC address is different from home address)
  • Photocopy of Marriage Certificate
  • Photocopy of Birth Certificate
Elderly Person
  • Doctor’s letter
  • Photocopy of NRIC
  • Photocopy of birthcert as proof of kinship  with the elderly person

Switch to Mobile Version
Subscribe Newsletter
Hello! Thanks for visiting my site. Please press Start button to Contact with Admin :)